Lets get on with it - shall we? Let me just say that I kept screaming HOLY SHIT! the whole night...with some phone calls back and forth until 11pm. Damn people!
Here are some highlights that were caught...
What is up with that map that were on the blast doors? What is that map? Well if you didnt get a chance to analyze it, here is your chance! You can also go here to see it better...
So if you read the map carefully you'll see where it says "I am here" in the lower left hand corner and what looks like notations on attempts to escape because there is reference to travel time under 108 minutes...hmmmm...there are also some foreign phrases and they are translated as follows:
Aegrescit medendo - The disease worsens with the treatment. The remedy is worse than the disease
Sursum corda - Lift up your hearts (to God)
Credo nos in fluctu eodem esse - I think we're on the same wavelength
Malum consilium quod mutari non potest - It's a bad plan that can't be changed.
Cogito ergo doleo - I think therefore I am depressed
Ut sit magna, tamen certe lenta ira deorum est - The wrath of the gods may be great, but it certainly is slow
Hic sunt dracones - Here be dragons
The Sayid-Locke Connection:
Well we saw how Sayid was connected to Kate - now we find out that Sayid is connected to Locke...the house that Locke was inspecting was for Nadia - the woman that Sayid was going to find in LA!!!
Yeah, totally missed that one.
Locke and the Planes:
Those planes that kept flying over Locke's head while he was at the hotel...yeah, Oceanic Airlines.
And last, but probably not least...Who is Henry Gale?
Well it aint the guy in the hatch! Henry Gale is a black man that was in the grave that Charlie, Sayid, and Ana Lucia came upon when they found the balloon. Ok - so I was sort of shocked that they dug up the grave but not surprised.
1) So who is the alleged Henry Gale? Some speculate we have already seen him…
2) Did he get caught on purpose?
3) What else did he do while he was putting the numbers in the computer to reset it?
4) Did he get caught to have access to that computer since the Losties have had control of it since Desmond disappeared?
5) Who created that map on the blast doors? Desmond? Kelvin (the guy who escaped)?
6) I’m pretty sure the blast doors coming down and the food delivery are correlated; dropping the blast doors prevents the person from going outside and seeing how the food is delivered?
7) We finally get to see Jack’s tattoos come into play – do you think he was in the military because of his time overseas?
8) Is Locke’s dad connected with Sawyer since they are both con men?
UPDATED with more theories:
1) Locke’s dad is Mr. Sawyer
2) Henry Gale and The Fake Henry Gale showed up together (thus the proper burial) to replace Desmond
3) Helen part of a Long Con with Locke?
4) One of the “bad guys” that were threatening Helen and Locke was the same guy that robbed the bank with Kate