Sunday, April 24, 2005

What a weekend!

So after a long wait to get my car back from getting it "fixed"on Saturday I finally headed out of town to try to finish up buying the stuff we needed for the big trip next week. So I get to Ontario - went with Carol and Hope to the new mall in the area to knock out some shopping, had a good time. Then went to see a friend in Hollywood and it started to rain - do you remember how much it has rained in the desert...how there are sooo many flowers now....how there are sooo many bugs....and how a lot of these bugs decided to perish on my windshield. Well light rain and bug guts dont bode well for my winshield - I actually had to pull over into a gas station and whip the windshield clean to be able to see. Then today I went to Burbank and hit Barnes and Noble and Ikea. Afterwards I went to Tar-Jay and when I came out with my loot, my car wouldnt start. The dumbass I am left the lights on! So I was calling some friends that are local to see if they could come help (because I'm too cheap to get AAA) and for some odd reason, the car finally started on its own - seriously weird. Then I was jonesin for some Fatburger, but the local Fatburger was closed and I had to settle for Panda Express. Ended up seeing a friend I hadnt seen in like 5 years - it was nice to catch up. Drove home and had to hustle to get ready for the BOWLING SHOWDOWN.

BASIC RECAP - we got our asses kicked. Oh well, it was nice being on top for a while.

No comments: