Monday, May 30, 2005

The looong weekend

So lets see....

Friday night: went to a retirement party for one of the commanders - it was fun but I didnt stay long.

Saturday: went to Vegas to visit my brother. My aunt and cousins went too...WOOHOO! I miss the bbq's we used to have long ago. Even though I live with my parents, I still only get the carne asada when we go visit my brother. DAMN HIM! My mother still showing that favoritism...

Sunday: drove back from Vegas.

Monday: Went to a bbq for a bit then came home and cleaned and watched a Law and Order marathon. And then...I remembered that I had a copy of the Muppets' Wizard of Oz movie. I dont know if you guys know this about me, but I love the Muppets. My favorite all time character is Pepe the King Prawn. Oh damn he's hysterical.

Ok, back to playing Literati with Juan...he's kicking my ass and thats probably because I'm not paying enough attention to the game.

No comments: