Sunday, January 28, 2007

Movie Review: Little Miss Sunshine

Saturday night, I was still recovering from Friday night. Recovery is also known as pajamas by 6pm and watching a movie in my hood- damn I'm getting old.

My friend and I decided to watch Little Miss Sunshine and boy it was worth the effort of pressing the "BUY" button on the OnDemand screen. I had heard lots of good things about this movie and have been wanting to watch it for a while now. This movie made me cry (which frankly isnt that hard to do), laugh (ok, not hard to do to either), and, well, I lost count the times either one of us said "I cant believe they did that!".

The best scene of the movie is at the end, when they finally arrive at the Little Miss Sunshine pageant and Olive is going to do her "talent". If you havent seen the movie - go get it and watch it, it worth it. If you have seen it, you know you want to see this again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG that was fantastic!!!!
- Kelena