Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bitching from the East Coast to the West Coast...

The complaining has been clear – what, calling me and asking me how I’m doing does nothing for you?


Damn…ok, I’ll post.


Even my brother, who doesn’t even bother to call his own mother on her birthday, called to complain about the blogging. And I’m not even mentioning the daily harassment I get from Anna on IM.

Here is a quickie that I've been dying to put up...


Last week – I got probably the best giveaway at a hockey game ever. Ladies and Gents – Mr. Chazz Michael Michaels.


Oh yes, the Kings got in on promoting Will Farrell’s new movie, Blades of Glory. As you may recall (probably not because I’m the only one that can recall what I have or have not put in the blog) I talked about this movie when it was first put on E!Online and the countdown on my desk has begun! Not only were they giving out a crapload of Blades of Glory stuff at the game – those funny dudes that do the Real Men Of Genius came out and did one for Mr. Chazz Michael Michaels. Now, I’ve tried finding this mp3 online and apparently its not out yet, but its just a matter of time since I heard it on KROQ on Monday. So here goes:

Today we salute you Mr. Chazz Michael Michaels. (Mr. Chazz Michael Michaels)
You made it ok for every man in America to wear skin tight leotards and fly through the air with reckless abandon. (You can fly!)
Being a professional figure skater doesn’t necessarily mean that you stink at football, basketball, or every other sport (yes it does)
And when you skate well, you are a crowd pleaser. And when you crash your partner into the wall, you are a crowd pleaser too.
So here’s to you Chazz Michael Michaels, you may never get a medal, but sequins are shiny too. (Mr. Chazz Michael Michaels!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I harass because I care!

and don't you forget how I entertain YOU all day long with my "love life!" The least you could do is post a blog once in awhile!