Monday, September 08, 2008

A Case of the Mondays

I had this feeling this morning that I shouldn't get up for work. I fought the feeling and went in. Overall the day was good...until I went to my car. Now a couple of weeks ago, I got to my car and found one of the tires flat.

Today - the starter died.

I had opted to stay late, to wait for the traffic to die down - go figure. So by the time all this happened, most of the coworkers heading in my direction had already gone home. Off to the metro I go!

To get home, I take the Metro to downtown LA and then get off on one stop that has all of the buses that pass down the street from my place. I get on the bus and am happily entertained with my Scrabble on my iPod. All of a sudden, I look up and see this on one of the monitors in the bus.



This has to be the worst thing I have ever seen! Do they feel because we are trapped we have to be subjected to this crap? I have to make sure my iPod is properly charged for the trip into the office tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't even find the right words for this fiasco.....lol

-Kelena