Saturday, November 25, 2006

Oh yeah...this is soooo going on the blog

Well my loyal reader(s), I decided to go on vacation.

A much needed vacation mind you because as soon as I breathe a sigh of relief at work, the cycle starts over again. So when I get back, I have lots of fun stuff top deal with.

So I am now on the first leg of my trip. Yes, first leg. First leg because I was supposed to already be at my destination last night at 9pm but unfortunately, the plane that I was on had some technical difficulty and its now 6:15am and I'm stuck in an airport for another 6 1/2 hours. Yay me!

Since I have all this time to kill, I'll probably be back later today to post about my adventure from yesterday. And..AND! I have a digital camera so I'll (eventually) be able to post some pictures.

See ya later - I have to get some zzz's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well where's the post? slacker!