Saturday, August 09, 2008

Its Like God Doesn't Want Me To See John Travolta In Drag

For the life of me, I cannot watch "Hairspray" with John Travolta and Queen Latifah. I have tried over and over and it never works out. I didn't get a chance to see it in the theater because of one thing or another. The someone gave me a copy on DVD, that never worked. Now, I got it on Netflix to watch it this weekend and it wont play on my DVD player! I figured I would try to get it to run on my computer and watch it on this thing and so far nothing. I at least got it to run to see the previews and I even got to the menu page, but then I clicked on PLAY MOVIE and nada.

Sigh...I may have to wait until it comes out on cable. Might as well at this point, I've been trying to play this movie for 30 minutes; whats a few more weeks?

No comments: