Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Meet The New Roomie

About a month ago, Jake won a goldfish at a little carnival at Port's O'Call. It was at that game where you throw the ping pong ball and if it lands in the goldfish bowl - FREE FISH! What amazes me more than Jake actually winning is that the damn fish is still alive.

So we brought the fish home and needless to say, I was unprepared for a new pet. So improvised...


I have to admit that I really didnt think that the fish was going to last more than a week. But...after a few weeks - I figured he deserved some better digs.


Welcome home Travis Pastranafish!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, can he, like, Superman?

You need a couple more fish so that they can have a mini-FMX comp.

Melissa is... said...

Seriously! I would need to buy some ramps or something too.