Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Whats on your Tivo?

On mine, in no particular order - just how I remember them:

  • Grey's Anatomy - still the best show on TV, SERIOUSLY!
  • LOST - coming back tomorrow, thank goodness!
  • 24 - January cant come fast enough
  • Project Runway - I'm cheering for Michael
  • Heroes - Seriously, start watching if you havent
  • Ugly Betty - Hilarity!
  • Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - reminds me of the golden days of West Wing
  • How I Met Your Mother - Barney is rivaling Major Burns as one of my all time favorite TV characters - SUIT UP!
  • House - I know this isnt any any particular order but this should be higher on the list. Its so awesome and I finally forced my mom to watch an episode and she took back all the mean things she said about my Gregory House.
  • Nip/Tuck - you cannot go wrong with Julian McMahon - thats all I'm sayin'
  • My Name Is Earl - just plain funny
  • The Office - come on!
  • Meerkat Manor - ok, I know...I know...but you dont understand!
  • Mythbusters - its just awesome to watch what these guys do
  • Spongebob Squarepants - can you guess who programmed that?

2 comments:

ghartstein said...

OK...so what's the deal with women and Grey's Anatomy anyway?

Anonymous said...

Patrick Dempsey. Mmmmm, yummy. I was just wishing the other day that J.Crew would ask him to model in their catalogues again, but I suppose he has a sweeter gig now. Pity, I would even buy skinny jeans to see him in there again......