Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Day Of Truthiness

According to AstrologyZone, tomorrow is this day of realization in my (Virgo) life. Read on...

"The month ends on a more serious full moon lunar eclipse, February 20. It will arrive in Virgo, bringing a matter of great importance to culmination. If you were born at the end of August, this eclipse will speak directly to you.

This eclipse is a somber one, because it will fall almost exactly on Saturn - within three and a half degrees. That's close. Saturn makes us become very realistic, for with Saturn there's never room for illusions or fantasy. It's time to see things as they are, and no matter what happens, there won't be room for a lot of negotiation. I am so sorry to have to say this to you, dear Virgo. At eclipse time, February 20, you will see what I mean. "


I read this a few days ago and let me tell you, it kind of freaked me out. I have no idea what to expect from February 20th and I'm kind of hoping the day comes and goes without any big revelations. I've had my fair share of honest, truthful conversations in the past 3 months that I'm done for a while.

So you know what Saturn...I don't need any more realism. I'm good, thanks.

No comments: