Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is

I did something today that I've never done before...I actually donated money to a political candidate. If you know me at all, then you know exactly who I gave my hard earned money to.

I'm very excited about the national convention coming up, not only because we are going to see history but because there is an opportunity of a lifetime for a few lucky people...

Support the Open Convention
At the Democratic National Convention next month, Barack will deliver his acceptance speech in front of 75,000 people at a free, open event in Denver, Colorado.

Make a donation of $5 or more between now and midnight on July 31st, and you could be one of 10 supporters chosen to meet Barack backstage and watch his acceptance speech in person.

Each of the 10 selected supporters can bring a guest, and will be flown to Denver to spend two days at the convention, culminating in Barack's speech on Thursday, August 28th.
Make a donation now and you could have a front row seat to history.


I may have to adjust my birthday plans and make my way to Colorado.

No comments: