Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Every year, this holiday rolls around to remind us to stop and take note of the things we are thankful for and if we are able - to say Thanks. I think something that many people (including myself) are guilty of is taking things for granted; family, friends, or health.

I'm very thankful for all I have, my friends and family have shaped me to be who I am today by cheering with me for the good and supporting me through the bad - even if it means that they smack me on the head if I'm heading down the same road of repeating a mistake.

Take a moment and realize who or what you need to say thanks to. I, for one, am thankful for many, many things - especially my family and friends and I hope they know how much they mean to me.

Happy Turkey Day!

No comments: