Monday, November 03, 2008

One More Push

Tomorrow is Election Day!

History will happen tomorrow - either the first African-American man will be elected as the President or a women will be elected as Vice-President. If you believe in superstitions - Obama will win because the Redskins lost tonight.

I was telling my friend that I was thinking about having an Election party to watch the returns and she said "oh like an Oscar party?". Well duh! We have our own ballots to mark off the winner and have little American flags to wave - doesnt that sound like a kick ass party? I, for one, will be getting some chinese food and watching the returns until I'm about to pass out from exhaustion or excitement. I realize that we will probably have to wait a few days to get the official winner but its still great to sit back and watch it all unfold in front of you.

If you are a registered voter, please go out and have your voice heard! As for mine, I'll be voting for Obama and No on 8.

No comments: