Wednesday, November 19, 2008

They're The Dancers!

I don't even know how to start this post because it can be told from so many angles! Chronological always works, so here goes.

Earlier this week, my coworker told me about this SNL skit that Justin Timberlake did with Beyonce about her video for her song "Single Ladies" and how she couldn't get the song out of her head. Sometime over the past year, I have completely fallen off the radar when it comes to popular music. It took me 4 months to get around to actually listening to Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl". So when she was saying that she couldn't get the tune out of her head, I really couldn't sympathize.

Last night, I went on a website and found a link to this video that has some guy thats famous on the net for doing something and some how ended up on the Bonnie Hunt show. I found it to be hilarious. I decided to search the net for the JT skit and only found this little mashup and nothing else. Sure it was kind of a teaser but I wanted to see the whole thing! I kind of gave up on the search and hoped that NBC would eventually post it on their site.

Tonight I get home and find a link to another video that parodies Beyonce's song. This link is to "Single Ladies (Big Girl Remix)" Its even more fabulous than what you think it might be. I didnt think my night could get better until...

I feel like I found the Holy Grail!!!




Update: Yes, apparently someone took the video down. DAMN!

No comments: