Monday, November 26, 2007

Hmph

I wanted to post something...really I did. But I have nothing. I could talk about the Heroes episode I just saw but quite frankly it wasn't all that spectacular to be writing home to mom about (although I can pick up the phone and call my father and talk to him about it). Next week is the "season" finale. We'll see how they do. They have gotten about 4 decent episodes and the only thing I have been excited about so far has been the killing that has been going on. I may need to re-evaluate my values.

Actually something rather exciting in my own little world has happened over the weekend that really, only I can get excited about. Apparently, the SciFi network has started rerunning season 3 episodes of Battlestar Galactica and I'm starting to catch up thanks to my TiVo. I managed to watch 8 hours of BSG! Yes, I typed out BSG and if you watched, you would understand how fraking good this show is. I've tried to get a few of my friends to watch but I think thats its that one step from geekhood they are hesitating from taking.

Its ok - I get it. I'll be here...waiting until you are ready to show up. Its totally worth it, TRUST ME.

No comments: