Thursday, May 15, 2008

Discovering Podcasts

Many know that I'm not a very technical person. If you are curious as to how frustrating it is to deal with me in this manner, just ask Derry about the time I asked him to explain to me what an RSS feed is. I have to say though, it takes me a while but I eventually get there.

Anyways, last night, I opted to surf the podcast section of iTunes to see what they have on there. Let me say, that I just found a show that I'm going to look forward to every week when it gets updated. Its an NPR show called "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!". This is their description from their website:

Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! is NPR's weekly hour-long quiz program. Each week on the radio you can test your knowledge against some of the best and brightest in the news and entertainment world while figuring out what's real news and what's made up.

The show is funny and it has trivia. Witty banter and useless information? A winning combination I tell you!

No comments: