Saturday, May 03, 2008

Movie Review: IRON MAN

WOW.

Robert Downey Jr is back in a big way as Tony Stark.
I actually didn't hate Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts.
Jon Favreau did a great job directing - and may I add that he lost a hell of a lot of weight.
Um, I think the kid that played Ralphie in A Christmas Story was one of the producers.

Yeah, this movie is pretty awesome. A part of me of me would like to do the traditional synopsis of it but its just worth it to go see it.

So do as Tony Stark commands:


Stop what you are doing and go see IRON MAN!!!






Final Rating: Full Price!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only is he a producer, but he is also the scientist who cannot get the suit to work. The one who Jeff Bridges yells at "he built this in the desert with junk!!!"

Melissa is... said...

I didnt recognize him in that scene! Probably because he looked so tiny compared to Jeff Bridges.

Anonymous said...

Go jeff, go !!! LOL