Saturday, January 26, 2008

For Kerry And Natalie...

This is really only going to make sense to them...so keep reading at your own risk.

Congratulations on your new home! I kept wondering what to get you guys and as I was wondering through the aisles,it appeared to me...the perfect present:


A little bit more about your present...
Name: Bernie
Age: None of your business
Marital Status: Divorced. I was married to Danielle for 7 years but she couldn't handle my dedication to my work. We are still friends.
Astrological Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Garden Gnome but I prefer the title Defender of the Garden
Favorite TV Shows: The Biggest Loser, Law and Order (who doesn't like watching Jack McCoy in action?), Talk Soup, Cheaters, The McLaughlin Group
Favorite Movies: Spaceballs, Edward Scissorhands, Rambo
Favorite Sports: Golf
Hobbies: Playing the saxophone, taking long drives up the coast, playing the ponies.

No comments: