Friday, January 11, 2008

Well, Thats Always Going To Linger

A few months ago - I saw a video that was going through the net called 2 Girls 1 Cup. It was the curiosity that did me in. Needless to say, it was disgusting and it took me a while to wipe it from my memory.

Now, there is another video being promoted as sort of a sequel to that called 4 Girls Fingerpaint. Yes - its what you think it is. But...BUT its soooo much more than that. I'm not super quesy but holy crap - this has to be one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. I actually gagged - more than twice!

This was one of those things that I wanted to know what people were talking about and I had to see it even though I knew much of what was going to happen. But it brought up something interesting....at what point do you stop quenching your curiousity? Is there anything you wouldn't do? Where would you draw the line?

I saw my line...ew, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit just thinking about it.

No comments: