Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Un-Lucky Burger Joint

There is this burger place down the street that I've been wanting to try for a while now. I drive by it at least 3 times a week but never stop. Why? Well, thats the funny thing. I never have any interest in getting something at any time. Then why the curiousity to try? For the sake of trying.

Tonight I couldn't decide on what to have for dinner. It was too late to make anything at home and I wasnt in the mood to buy anything from my usual fast food joints (can I get an amen for Taco Bell?!?). I figured I would just go for it.

That was a complete and utter failure.

I ordered chili nachos because I'm dying to find a place where I can find chili nachos that remind me of the days of yore when I would watch my dad coach soccer when I was a kid. Its been 20 years!! You would think I would have found it already!

No comments: