Monday, October 27, 2008

Attack of the Zombies

A while back, I had to have a talk with Jake about some confusion he had over the Thriller dance. After he watch the actual Thriller video, Jake was hooked on Michael Jackson. Over the weekend, there was an event at the Hollywood and Highland complex called "Thrill The World" and I was going to try my best to get Jake there to see it.

Thrill The World is an annual worldwide simultaneous dance of Michael Jackson's Thriller dance. This year they had 4,177 people in 72 cities in 10 nations participating. Just so you know, that is a world record!

So there we are, arriving JUST in time to watch it all go down. I have to say that I was actually planning to participate but opted out at the last minute. Oh but how I regretted it that day.

Click here to see the performance at Hollywood and Highland but I opted to post the video from the San Francisco event because nothing says scary zombie like dancing in your roller skates.



If you are interested in seeing videos from other cities, go here! I dare not to want to do that dance afterwards :P

1 comment:

KarenSeeta said...

How did I never know of this?!?!? Next year, we are *so* there!