Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Holiday Shnizzle at the Bowling Alley

Bowling, vodka with cranberry juice, and the coworkers - Good times, good times...

We had our Holiday party (thats for G) last night at Jillian's on Citywalk. So much fun, I had the great honor of coordinating the whole thing in like 3 days. Everyone had a good time - the best part was that some of our psychics showed up - LOVE IT! One of the ladies was chatting with a group and she started saying about a reading she had done for someone (question, is it ethical for a psychic to be talking about a reading she did? Is there like doctor/patient priviledge? Just wondering) and I walked up and joined the conversation while validating everyone's parking (since I was playing the hostess with the mostess that night). She made a comment about what was wrong with the person she was talking to - then I say - "Well whats wrong with me?" and she said, without missing a beat, "You are too nice." Fan-fucking-tastic.

Thats it - my whole world in a nutshell from a psychic at a holiday party.

Needless to say, I stayed away from the psychics (all of them) the rest of the night. I was tipsy and couldn't handle any more revelations - true or false.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is me in a nut shell.

HELP I AM IN A NUT SHELL!!

ghartstein said...

LOL-Holiday Party....

It's a good thing you were validating parking and not collecting their money. Her answer might've been a little less in the "holiday spirit".