Thursday, December 08, 2005

I ain't one to gossip, but....

There has been so much juice out there, I have to jump on the gossip bandwagon, so here are a few "I cant wait to tell..." stories.

Apparently I'm not the only one that loves me some Avery.
Sean Avery that is.
He's a center for the LA Kings and "allegedly" is fraternizing with Elisha Cuthbert of 24 fame. They were spotted in Toronto - hand in hand!

I guess Elisha is also a huge hockey fan because she has her very own hockey blog over at NHL.com. Who knew?

At least this way he's cleaning up his image since his little rant about French-Canadian players being wussies, well change the W and replace with a P.

(source)

Things arent so sunny in the land of Spederline. "Apparently" she had his car repossed and returned to the lot. I'm sorry but that boy is a freaking BUM why she married him, I'll never know. But DAMN! So the rumor is that Mama Spears has moved in to help with the new baby and has pushed the Kevster out. THANK GOD!

(source)

I have been holding my tongue on the whole Jolie/Pitt/Aniston thing, but Brad has (in my opinion) crossed the line decency line by attempting to adopt Angelina's kids. You were unhappy in your marriage and wanted something else - fine, thats why you got the divorce.
But going out and adopting the children of the woman who (allegedly) broke up your marriage is bad form. I know that you want to move on with your life, but out of respect for Jennifer, you should have waiting. I was on Team Jolie, I'm now on Team Aniston.

Where's my shirt?
(source)

No comments: