Sunday, April 23, 2006

My Brother Is Obsessed!

His current obsession is with an upcoming movie called SNAKES ON A PLANE. I'm sure you might have heard of it. The premise is:

A ruthless assassin unleashes a crate full of lethal snakes aboard a packed passenger jet over the Pacific Ocean in order to eliminate a witness in protective custody. The rookie pilot and frightened passengers must band together to survive.

Is it because I'm a girl I have no interest in seeing this? I have to admit that some of the sites for this are rather entertaining. For some quality reading - click here.

P/S In the "Why Are They Remaking This Movie?" Category..The Omen? I've been scared for about 15 years from that movie - why remake it? The first one did a spectacular job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best. Movie. Ever. I am considering flying down to NC to see it with my friends...and if I go i will carrying snakes with me on the plane!