Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Problem With Being Irresistible

On Saturday night, I went to a bar to celebrate a friend's birthday. While I was there, I was partying it up by have a few beers and singing along to the live band karaoke. So this guy kept walking past us and because we were drinking the same type of beer in this huge cans that we opted to take a picture (yes I'm all kinds of fun being out in public). We were taking a group picture and he jumped in - we had a good laugh and he left. About 4 minutes later, he shows up with a friend and asks for another "matching beers" picture. So I stand in the middle with one guy on each side, then I feel it...a hand slowly moving down my back and this guy's friend grabbing my ass.

It was one of those classic slow motion moments where you kind of stop and wonder "Is this really happening? I can feel it happening but I can't believe this guy is actually grabbing my ass!". So I reach up and grab his hand, like I was going to hold it, and bring it behind it...and twist it like those nice Navy boys taught me to do if I was ever being assaulted. I could hear this kid - oh yes, a kid...he looked no older than 23 yrs old - say "Ow, ow, ow" and I lean over and tell him "Don't ever...EVER...grab a lady's ass unless you have her permission - understand?" So he leaves and I turn to tell my friends what happened.

Let me state that I am not at all upset that it happened, I was actually proud of myself because there have been times when you just stand and freeze and then you say "I shoulda, coulda, woulda" but now I can say that I did - and I freaking loved it.

1 comment:

KarenSeeta said...

HAHAHAHA!! What I would have given to see this transpire. This is why we're friends. :)