Tuesday, December 21, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYA!

Today is my niece Maya's birthday. So here goes my famous birthday gift to anyone in an earshot that they get for their birthday...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to youuuuu!
Haaapppyyy Biiirthddaaayyyy dear MMAAAYYYYAAAAA!!!!!
HHHHAAPPPYYYY BBBIRRRRTTHHHDDDAYYY TOOOOOOOOOOOO YYYYOOUUUUUU!

As many of my friends and most of my family can attest to - be thankful that was posted versus actually being sung.

I can't believe she's 3 - how time flies! I can never really compare how time really does fly on my own (I mean yes I know I'm 28 but that doesnt really feel like I'm aging). I can really see it when my son, my niece (soon to be nieces or nephew) or cousins grow older - graduate from high school, college, get married, and have kids.

Anyways - HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!

No comments: