Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sunday afternoon...

Lets see - I got stuck watching this movie on Lifetime about a man and a woman who were getting a divorce and he ends up killing her. Apparently its a true story and it took Lifetime 4 hours to tell the freaking thing. Mind you I sat down to watch part of it and then got sucked in - and it wouldn't end! My mom would keep coming into my room asking me what has happened. The movie starred Ken Olin and was called Death by Sunset (so Lifetime huh) and he was finally brought to trial and was found guilty of murder. There I saved you a few hours of your life.

My dad is tearing the house apart to get the nativity scene ready. For those of you who have see my dad's nativity scene, you understand the severity and the seriousness the man takes this. I love him but the house is a shambles. The only table that doesnt have nativity stuff on it is...well everything is covered, even my computer desk. If it wasnt for the pull out keyboard, I'd be sitting on the floor or something.

I know I have other things to say, but I have to go buy my dad's present. My mom and I are buying him stereo. Its $70 or so and my mom gave me $30 as her half. Apparently we do different math here than in Guatemala - plus she expects change. Yeah I know, I'm shaking my head too. Damn I hope he doesnt read this or its going to ruin the surprise...um, yeah...ok - Dad we are buying you DVD's for your collection - yeah thats it. Make a list...or point to commercials, apparently that seems to work in this house for the little man.

No comments: