Saturday, December 18, 2004

Movie Review: A Day Without A Mexican

So I rented "A Day Without A Mexican" by Sergio Arau today at the good old Blockbuster. Now, let me say that the movie made me laugh so much! Its about how all latinos in California disappear one day and how the economy and society deal with it. It was really an interesting take on how we really have to have a relationship with one another and be respectful of our roles. Anyways- thought it was pretty good and I suggest you watch it.

Other movies I rented that I will post reviews for are Amelie and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I've decided that I'm going approach renting movies from Blockbuster in a different manner. One independent/foreign film, a classic, and a major studio release. I have to catch up on so many movies that I need to spice it up on how I check them out.

Well, I gotta get going. The Redskins are playing and I need to scream at the television thinking that its going to help.

No comments: