Wednesday, April 27, 2005

DAMN! I guess...

So last night was our last official night of bowling...we played 9 pin No-Tap which means if you get 9 pins on the first ball, it counts as a strike. This one lady we were playing against got a 300 (perfect game) it was cool. The anchor on our team, Al, got 8 on his very last ball and thus only scored a 298....oh it sucked. We were so excited. I did rather well with the 9 pin no tap deal - I got a 121 and then a 124, we can either blame the no tap or the MGD I was drinking. My team was shocked that I was drinking since I usually only drink soda while we play. It was one beer and I was doing really well, they joked that maybe next season I should start early since it might help my game - yuk yuk yuk. On another low and behold moment - sweater guy took off his sweater. Yes I know...I was shocked as well.

Today is Administrative Professionals Day and I've been so busy! I actually ran home during lunch to try to pack since I get the feeling that I'm going to be rushing when I get home, at least this way I have a bit of a buffer. Jacob is screwed with the DVD battery - I cant find another one for the DVD player. He's just going to have to entertain himself with his cars, coloring books, reading books, and me. With my luck, he'll be so excited he'll crash out for most of the flight. I'm taking this book I started reading "The Devil wears Prada". I think its pretty funny so far - but its early, I'm only in chapter 3, plus my mp3 player. I downloaded this song that I've fallen in love with. Its a country song and my friend was teasing me that I've become a hick since I love country now. Its one freaking song! But I swear it brings a tear to my eye every freaking time I hear it. I know...I know...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read Devil Wears Prada. I liked it. I heard they're making it into a movie.