Tuesday, April 19, 2005

THE SHOWDOWN

Ok - so yesterday I finally finished this big project I've been working on. Its a cookbook for a fundraiser for the children of the sailors that have passed away while in our squadron. I told my boss I was going to add Publisher to my resume.

TONIGHT IS THE BIG NIGHT!! Yes my friends, tonight we go for the bowling championship. We are up by 2 games against the 2nd place team and we play against them tonight. The object is to win 2 games. If we win two games then we locked it up. HOWEVER, if we only win 1 - we lose the championship because they have more total pins throughout the season. Let me just say that we are going to get our asses kicked. These people are so good. And we think they cheat! A couple of their people when they were setting their averages purposely sucked and now they just get strikes left and right. No I'm not bitching (well maybe just a little bit) but its totally not fair if they did that. I keep telling my team that we need to buy the opposing team tequila shots and stuff - maybe we'll stand a chance then. So wish us luck.

No comments: