Wednesday, April 20, 2005

SUDDEN DEATH!

Holy Shit - if ever there was a moment filled with excitement, drama, and jubilation - it was the 10th frame of our third game last night. It came down to the wire my friends. As it turned out I was wrong about something ( I know, brace yourself). If we end up in a tie with wins - we have to play another 3 games to determine the winner. The first game was won quite decidedly by the other team- by 60 pins (even though I freaking kicked ass and got a 135 score). The second game - we lost by 10 pins (my score was 91) and the last game we won by 5 pins (I got a 97). We ended up in a tie and we are playing again on Sunday night to determine who will be the champion. When I say that I was humming the Eye of the Tiger - I am not kidding. This is a little inspirational thing that Scott taught me and it freaking worked! Since I cant figure out how to link to that specific post - please click here and read the "Did I Miss The News" post. Then I went home and played Literati (like Scrabble) on Yahoo! with a friend and beat him all three games.

No comments: