Thursday, April 07, 2005

Life is too short...

So I get back to work to find an email from a friend of mine stating the death of an old supervisor of mine. I worked in his office for a year - let me tell you that I was shocked...he was 43 years old and died of natural causes (a heart condition). I broke down and cried about 5 times throughout the day. I dont even know why I'm typing this out on my blog. So thats why I havent been up to date on this thing - I've been contemplating my life choices and such because thats what you do when you get slapped in the face with the reality of death. Anyways - I've also been really busy at work, notice how I'm multitasking lunch, blog, and answering the phone? Well duh you cant see the phone and lunch but trust me its there. Tomorrow I have to get up early to help set up our golf tournament, then I'm going to Jess's memorial service, back to the golf tournament, and a comedy show...all on Friday. Not to mention on running on little sleep because Jacob has a cough from allergies that kept me up most of the night. Poor little guy. So I'll be in LA this weekend looking for my dress for my friend's wedding at the end of this month....its fun to spend money!

No comments: