Monday, January 24, 2005

GEEZ LOUISE!

Man its been a while since I've posted. I guess that reflects how exciting my life has been.

School started - I have already started to procrastinate...I'm right on track.

So I finally washed my car (well went to the automatic car wash) and actually took all the trash out and vacuumed. I know...my father actually touched the floor to see if hell was freezing over - reeeaaall funny dad.

It rained today - so much for my car wash.

I went to see the Aviator - I am cheering for Jaime Foxx to win the Best Oscar for his performance in Ray. I'll be damned if that freaking Leonardo DiCaprio isnt going to give him a run for his money. Holy cow that movie was impressive. Cate Blanchett was unbelievable as Katherine Hepburn. It was really good - really really good. The directing was awesome too - but that whole time you forget you are watching a movie. I can get into this aspect of my review of the film but I doubt most people want to hear me rant about it...wait this is my blog - I can rant about anything I freaking want! Actually, I'm a little tired. I need to finish some reading for my homework and I want to watch Desperate Housewives that I recorded last night since I was out. I'll rant later (see the procrastination comes out here too).

Bowling tomorrow night - I have to remember to buy my coffee before I head over there. Since the caffeine brings my score up. I may need to go from a Grande to a Venti since my game fell off midway through game 2- seriously I dont know if I can handle that much coffee in my system. I'm talking like its freaking steriods or something "Just one more hit man, one more hit...I NEED IT!" I'm so funny.

No comments: