Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The Wednesday Night Excitement...

So tonight is double the pleasure double the fun - its LOST and ALIAS night. Wednesday has officially become my favorite day of the week. I've been working late because I'm trying to do my job plus get things ready for the person who might be taking over my job. So then I get home and play with Jacob and then want to crash out. Not much time to watch watch my shows and relax. So I've been recording a lot of them and catching up at odd hours of the day. I still need to watch the 4 hour marathon of 24. I shouldnt get addicted to that show - but curiousity is getting the best of me.

I feel like I need to be more entertaining on this thing. But not much has been happening. Just a lot of busy stuff that is making the time pass until something good comes along I guess.

No comments: