Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Power of Three and where is all the stickiness coming from?

Ok - so its bowling night - bowled a whopping 113 the first game, 95 the second game and tanked on the last one bowling 79. As you can see, the caffeine from my vanilla latte wore off midway through the 2nd game. The team we played only had two people out of five. We started the night in 2nd place - one game behind the 1st place team. We won all four games - the team in first only won 1 - do the math people...we are in first place! I'm back on top of most improved...let me say - I am p-r-o-u-d. We seriously need to invest in matching shirts.

American Idol started tonight! Yes I know - stop rolling your eyes. I cant help it, its just so entertaining!

Amazing Race update - Jonathan and Victoria got eliminated...THANK GOODNESS!

Ok - so the other day my mom and/or dad spilled soda on my keyboard (its still debated between the two of them), now the right shift key, the /? key, and the left arrow key all stick. How annoying. I don't even know how to start cleaning this...

Alright, I think I'm done with the blog for tonight mostly because I'm tired and my arm is sore from bowling. I need a massage-just for general spoilage. Maybe that will be my gift to myself on Valentine's Day. Hmmm...thats a thought...

No comments: