Tuesday, January 04, 2005

TROJANS RULE!

So yes I bet that little title made you giggle you perverts. But yes, my boys from USC kicked some serious butt against the Sooners. My first night back to bowling - so I have to gloat that when I looked at the stats sheet, I (yes me) am #1 in most improved. I guess I've improved 5 pins on my average (whatever that means). All I know is that my name is at the top of the list. So yeah me. My average went up to 90 (let me tell you, it puts the pressure on to actually knock all the pins down). I bowled 85 in the first game, 85 in the second game, and 122 in the last game.

So I have to say that I told my team about the call girl story and its all they could talk about. Mocking me was more like it. We also noticed that it seems like we are the loudest group - we are always screaming and cheering for one another. Hey, at least we are having fun.

Ok, going to go watch the Amazing Race that my dad was so kind to record.

No comments: