Wednesday, October 12, 2005

BACK! Almost....

Hello my readers!

Sorry to have left you in the lurch for a while in regards to the blog. Been really busy settling into the new life. So far so good. I havent really even had time to sit down at home with the roomie and relax, mostly because of all the hockey games the Kings have been playing. We won last night against Edmonton - woohoo! I managed to get my seats upgraded so we sat about 15 rows behind the penalty box. It was sweet. Also took the Metro to the Staples center, let me say that if I can choose, I'm riding the Metro. It was way more convenient, comfortable, and cheap.

The job is moving to a new building this weekend and yesterday I had to go over there to meet up with the locksmith and get the move set up. I parked my car on the street with a meter and I'll be damned if I was 2 minutes late putting money in there - I got a ticket. Work might pay for it - its ok if they dont, it was my fault. But it was still cool for my boss to offer.

LOST is on tonight....can't wait. Thats about it. Still trying to wake up this morning. Made it to Coffee Bean this morning to get breakfast...gotta get rid of this haze from all the beer drinking from last night.

1 comment:

ghartstein said...

Might I recommend a good single malt scotch...perhaps a Glenfiddich....should take the beer haze right outta there!