In case you hadn't heard, Tony Romo from the Dallas Cowboys had the worst game of his career on Sunday. Most, if not all, Dallas fans have chosen to blame Jessica Simpson, Romo's new girlfriend, for the bad performance. Romo's teammate, the illustrious Terrell Owens joined the bandwagon in blaming Simpson - then backing off later in the day saying that he was joking (which he probably was, everyone likes a story).
So - there are 2 games left in the regular season. This Saturday the Cowboys play against Carolina and next week, they play against my beloved Redskins. There is a new website up and running that is helping the anti-Dallas fans: Ruin Romo.
There are a few steps to follow:
1) Buy Tickets to the next Dallas Game.
2) Print out this picture in Full Color.
3) Cut out eyes and head.
4) Paste or tape to a heavy piece of paper or cardboard.
5) Paste popsicle stick to bottom for easy handling.
6) Bring it to the game and let Tony know Jessica is there for him!
7) Celebrate after your team wins!
I can't believe that I actually agree with the people of Dallas on something! On a side note, at last night's Pub Quiz - the winning team's name was "If we lose, we are fucking Jessica Simpson." Obviously, they weren't fucking her because they won.
I wonder how effective it would be if I make one of these signs and wave it around in my apartment on Saturday.