Wednesday, February 23, 2005

AYE MEN!

First of all for those keeping tabs on the bowling...bowled my average all night, even went up ONE WHOLE POUND on the ball. Gotta admit, I feel more control but I feel like I moved up from the Jr. Leagues...time to step up my friends...time to step up!

So I got a haircut and highlights last Friday and after the holiday, came into work yesterday with the new do - only the gals noticed. At the end of the day, I pointed it out to one of the officers that are in my office and he said "well it does look curlier" I said "Of course it does - I cut it! Not as much hair means more curls" So I razzed him about that a little bit. So he goes home to tell his wife about it, how I was "angry" (funny guy) and his wife says, "Well you dont notice things - I got highlights in my hair last week and you havent said anything!" So today he is pointing out my new haircut to EVERYONE that enters the office.

So last night - I found out someone is fishing for information about me and they are getting stuff on me that seriously, like 10 people know about. Not a huge deal in terms of the info but I'm in search of the person who broke the seal of TRUST! Apparently I'm dating two guys right now and there is a line forming...how fun!

I plan on getting coffee tomorrow - so I'm going to try Scott's suggestion about using Missy. If anything it will throw them for a loop. Went to McD's for lunch today, seriously I havent been there in about a month.

My friend is coming home from Iraq - he'll be back in California probably Monday - I am happy.

No comments: