Monday, February 07, 2005

My goodness - I might actually have a life!

So I havent posted yet again in a few days. Must be a good sign that I have had other things to do than sit in front of the computer and type about some misadventures in my life. Right now I'm watching Wheel of Fortune - well my mom is and since the computer is in the living room, I'm watching it by default. Some guy just IM'd me asking me out, I had to turn him down. I have standards, like seeing an actual photo of the guy and talking to him for more than a minute on the internet. There is a really ugly couple on WOF. Damn its like they were slapped with the ugly stick - both of them - the man once and the woman twice.

So had a nice weekend. Friday - quiet stayed in and relaxed. Saturday night, went to a friend's house and watched Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again - I swear the whole Blue Collar thing is hysterical. I saw a George Lopez comedy special called "Why you cry?" on Comedy Central on Friday night (catching a theme here?). I was laughing so hard. Sunday - SuperBowl, my favorite commercial was the cat with the marinara sauce and on top of that I won dinner because the Patriots won - woohoo!

My brother gave me a shout out on his blog. You know why? Of course you don't...I called him and reminded him that tomorrow is my parent's wedding anniversary. I swear that boy cant remember that my mom's birthday is the day before his wedding anniversary and thats because he's too busy trying to remember the wedding anniversary. But thats why I love him.

Well, I'm not feeling too well, so I'm going to go lay down and watch the West Wing Marathon because well, I love West Wing and I can do whatever I want! I'll probably go to sleep and try to wake up feeling better.

No comments: