Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Can't a girl get some physical violence?

Damn that Gary Bettman...Damn the NHL....Damn the NHLPA - DAMN THEM ALL!

My hockey season got cancelled today. I've been reading editorial after editorial about this thing and I'm just sick of it. People need to talk! Thats my rant - I swear my new coworkers think I'm nuts for liking hockey I've been talking about the season being cancelled all day. Sure they had better things to worry about like a higher ranking military official visiting and his plane breaking down and thus delaying his trip for 3 hours - but hey MY HOCKEY SEASON GOT CANCELLED. Oh yeah and I had a paper to write. No worries, I managed.

So bowling last night - I averaged 103 on the night and my average went up to 92. So I realized that I've been talking a lot about my bowling - its like my steady weekly post. If anything you guys get to read how my bowling went. Just a thought - maybe because its one of the few things that are constant in my life-ya know?

Saw LOST and ALIAS tonight. Damn I love those shows.

Ok - crashing out early relatively early. My dad just got himself a bowl of Corn Pops - I think I'm going to get me some too.

No comments: