Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I WANT TO REPRODUCE!

Now is that a line you use on a cute, available doctor the very first time you are getting to know him? Yeah, I’d say nu-uh too. But that’s what Allie G did on The Bachelor last night!



Her: "I'm ready to settle down and have lots and lots of babies!"

Him: "Uh, I only asked what kind of music you like..."

There is always one trainwreck to entertain us on these reality shows and ladies and gents – she was it for last night. Yes, I know editing has a lot to do with it but I’ll be damned if I wasn’t cringing every time they cut to her. She flat out told him that she’s ready to reproduce and made comments to the camera (and other girls) that “her eggs were getting old”. Needless to say she did not get a rose to stay for the next round and after she was “dismissed” she went up to him and asked him why he didn’t pick her – was she too short? Her boobs too small? What? He told her about the whole reproducing comment and how he wasn’t ready – I’ll at least give him points for being straight up with her. Then…THEN she goes out into the front of the house and starts talking to (get this) the CREW and tried to turn the crew against the Bachelor. Aww man…good times…good times.

P/S I have TV again, can you tell? Just in time for LOST to start up again tomorrow too – yeah!

1 comment:

ghartstein said...

Yeah, nothing ruins a first date like talks of 18 years of responsibility.