Friday, January 20, 2006

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC!


I was hoping last night the Kings would overcome their injuries and play their hearts out and by golly they did. Not only did they win 8-6 but Lucky Luc surpassed Marcel Dionne as the King’s all time scorer AND got a hat trick (hat trick is when a player scores 3 goals in one game). Juan was kind enough to join me (cold and all) to this little historical event for a Kings fan. It was so exciting to be there and watch all this unfold. Sure, I thought the Kings were going to get their asses handed to them when it seemed like they weren’t keeping up but in the end the game was really really exciting! I am happy now. Hockey, History, Beer, and Great Company made for a great night.


AI and LOST Recap

I actually did do a post for American Idol and LOST but I’ll be damned if Blogger didn’t eat it. Oh well.

American Idol – I love watching this one right at the beginning with all the horrible singers on it. Its like watching a train wreck. They had one person on the show that I have to find a picture of and then make a post. If you watched it, you know who I’m talking about. They sang Queen of the Night…oh yeah.

LOST – I have to admit this episode was a little slow for me. I share in Scott’s thoughts that if I was standing in front of the OTHERS I would have been asking a hell of a lot of questions and not just taking it up the ass like Jack did. What a pussy. I’m officially stating that I want Kate with Sawyer. Speaking of Kate, what a dumb woman to go off and not listen to Jack and stay behind. She gets herself kidnapped and a big wrench gets thrown in their plan.

Couple of questions for thought…
1) When Kate was brought out in front of Jack, Sawyer, and Locke – they had Alex bring her out. Wasn’t Alex the name of Gabrielle’s child that was “stolen” by the Others?
2) Who was Jack’s wife seeing on the side? My money is on Desmond or what if its SAWYER? And she was his next mark? Lonely doctor’s wife? OOHHH that would be even BETTER television. Reason why they are in “purgatory” - Sawyer has to make amends for breaking up Jack’s marriage. I’m liking this theory I literally thought up while typing this post out.

No comments: