Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Alright...Alright....

So I have been so busy that yes, I havent even had time to post to my wee little blog. Weekend was good - went to LA to visit friends and family. Took the Jake man to like a Golf and Stuff in Ontario and we played miniature golf with my friend's little brother and nephew. Ok - so I never knew I would be so competitive against two 10 year olds and a 3 year old. I beat them, not by much though because Matthew put up a good game and damn Jacob was impressive, he got a hole in one! Speaking of Jacob - he threw the biggest fit he has EVER thrown. Yes every mother says their kid is the best...but those of you that know my kid know that he's rather easy going so for him to be worked up about something, well its a curveball. Thank goodness Shannon was there - I was tempted to fold and do what he wanted (go home) but Shannon was my rock. Best line of the night: "We are bigger than he is, we should win" AMEN SISTER!

So good Easter - came back in time to see Desperate Housewives...new episodes - FINALLY! Work has been kicking my ass! We are getting ready for a few things - the ever looming Sports Day is this Friday, so I'm bowling in the morning and then in the afternoon its our Admin Officer's retirement ceremony. That night is his retirement bash. Not sure if I'm going because I'm still pretty new but it would be fun. We'll see.

Bowling was good - started out sluggish but ended strong. Team is still in 1st with 4 weeks left...we can taste the victory...

Amazing Race - 2 hr episode and I got home early enough to watch the whole thing. I'm starting to understand why people hate Rob and Amber - when the brother's car flipped they didnt stop to check on them. SPOILER ALERT - I'm so happy Ray and his on and off girlfriend got eliminated. I hated how Ray would put down the elderly couple. I'm pulling for the brothers...I hope they make it.

I love Letterman - he's so funny.

Time for bed - hopefully more interesting stuff will happen tomorrow.

P/S My brother is a poopy head too

No comments: