Wednesday, March 30, 2005

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT - SHANNON DON'T READ IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED LOST OR ALIAS

You have been warned....

LOST - was so awesome we find out who is going to D-I-E. I'm almost tempted not to say Because watching the shOw develOp over the past moNths and sEeing the characters become a part of our little tv family...blah blah blah...there - I did a code thing.

ALIAS - Holy Sh*t! Marshall went on a mission!

Sydney was going to be recognized if she went to meet that bad guy so Marshall went instead and Sydney was talking to him through an ear piece...

Marshall: I know about your operation...Your connections with the Third Reich...
Sydney: Don't mention the Third Reich!

Freaking hysterical!

I went shopping at Mervyn's One Day Sale and I have to put my loot away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for looking out but I would do whatever I could not to miss Lost and Alias. All I kept saying throughout Lost was "WHHHAAATTT?!?!" So good! And Alias was better than I thought it was going to be. A little nervous about the grave thing but it ended up being SO good!