Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Its all about the size of your balls

IN BOWLING PEOPLE - get your heads out of the gutter. So last week I went up a pound and it really has made a difference. I know get in the ballpark to get the spares - not kidding! Usually if its on the right, the balls goes to the left...but now I'm barely missing it. Also must be that I'm finally getting the hang of this "sport". So I bowled above average all night - always a plus, our team is still in first.

Had a nice lunch with 10 handsome burly men who handle explosives - always fun when I hang out with them.

Amazing Race started last night. I'm going to watch it at some point over the weekend, when I can find the time.

Observations - I need a manicure and a pedicure.

Tonight is LOST and ALIAS night. If my brother calls during those two hours - I'm going to buy his of kids a set of drums for Christmas. He always calls during tv shows my mom and I watch then gets all pissy we arent paying attention to him while he talks...H-E-L-L-O, call us before or afterwards. At least he watches the Amazing Race and so when he would call during that it was to mock the contestants - usually saying what I was saying.

Oh - since Anonymous has neglected his duties - I'm tempted to reveal his identity. SO HE BETTER GET TO WISECRACKIN'

No comments: