Friday, September 09, 2005

Blog of the Week, PROPS, One More Katrina thing...

Blog of the Week
Ok - this week's blog is called Eye of the Storm. Its about two journalists who stayed behind during Hurricane Katrina. Its really interesting to read how they start off thinking its going to be an adventure (like maybe other people who stayed behind felt) and then they convey the destruction they see and experience.

PROPS!
Major props to Carol for having my back yesterday. Couldn't have done it without you. Oscar wants props for remember my birthday but I made mention about it on the blog...doesnt count. But thanks for calling me last week. Much love bro...much love.

Katrina Thing
Alright, so I was watching the news and they showed this video of a woman who the police were trying to evacuate from New Orleans. She didnt want to go and brandished a handgun and a knife. Ok this lady was about 60 years old. The police TACKLED her to get the gun away. I'm still trying to find the video to post on the blog.

2 comments:

ghartstein said...

Hey, if you point a gun at me and say "No, leave me here."...I'm outta there! Guess that's why I'm not in the lifesaving business!

Anonymous said...

I saw that news clipping. They took granny down!