Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Monday night I went to see Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire at Grauman’s Chinese Theater. The movie itself is so good – I swear every time I walk out of a Harry Potter movie (and subsequently buy them on DVD) I want to sit down and read the book. But this movie is so dark – on occasion I hid behind my sweater. PG-13 is an understatement. So yes, the movie – awesome, but what made it even better was watching it at Grauman’s. The majesty of the theater is, well, majestic.

Rating: Full price

2 comments:

ghartstein said...

I gotta see it. I read all the books as soon as they came out...usually 1-3 days for each one, they're so riveting!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I ADORE the Harry Potter series, but have to say that the movies, when they first came out, put a damper on things for me. I had this fantastic continual movie running in my head for so long (I've been reading them since I was 22) where every time I picked up a new book, the characters just seemed to *pop* back into my head like they'd been hiding just around the corner. My Harry and Hermione looked different, but Ron is almost spot on and is my favorite actor of the three. Sometimes I wish the movies had just never come out, but sometimes I'm glad that they did!