Thursday, July 28, 2005

Creativity taking a break

We are having a retirement today and I'm going to be very busy. HOWEVER - I do not want to leave you empty handed - after all, you made your daily trek to this blog. I have "Priceless" doo-hickies for your enjoyment. I hope you like!



I actually have a friend that did this and I never got why women do this...I mean if you get lucky what are you going to excuse yourself to rip the tape off?



"Hey you - wanna take a picture? Let me just tuck this in..."

Because I'm wrapping up the whole potty training thing with my son, this seems funnier to me than it should be.

What kind of gentleman is that guy in the yellow - he didnt even offer to hold her purse!

Is that girl dead? Damn how horny was he?

Look at how it ran down his leg at some point... This is just funny...COME ON!

1 comment:

ghartstein said...

The chick peeing in the urinal cracks me up...the one on the ground just cracks...

Actually, reminded me of a friend's girlfriend in college. We're walking between parties and in the middle of a parking lot, she just stops, squats and lets out a sigh...